Mohit Bhatia – New CEO of Bank of India Mutual Funds: The appointment of Mohit Bhatia as CEO of Bank of India Investment Managers Private Ltd (Bank of India Mutual Funds) has been made public. In sales and distribution, team development, marketing and branding, and building digital ecosystems, Bhatia has over 26 years of professional expertise.
Mohit Bhatia – New CEO of Bank of India Mutual Funds: key points
- Mohit Bhatia His most recent position was as Director of Sales and Marketing at Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd.
- The mutual fund company Bank of India has reached 50,000 crore in assets under management (AUM) under his leadership.
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of India, Bank of India Investment Managers Private Ltd (Bank of India Mutual Funds)
- For the July-September quarter, Bank of India mutual funds had average assets under management of $3,054.36 according to industry estimates.
About Mohit Bhatia:
- Mohit Bhatia Graduated from Management Development Institute with BE in Mechanical Engineering and MBA (Gurgaon).
- Previous roles held by Mohit Bhatia include Head of Retail Advisory Services at Franklin Templeton AMC, Zonal Head of Wealth at Axis Bank for North India, Head of North India for DSP Merrill Lynch Investment Managers , later Head of All India Banking Channel, and Head of Retail Advisory Services at Alliance Capital AMC.
Find more appointments here